Couples are the blessings of God. They’ve to accept the reality. There are some truth things that they should have to accept. Here is it :
1. There will be times when you’ll just have to smile and show up to an event you really don’t feel like attending- a birthday dinner for their uncle or maybe a boring work event. And you’ll do it only because your partner really wants you there with them. You’ve to keep them happy. Its also important to keep his/her family and friends happy. Its your responsibility.
2. People can really frustrate each other sometimes, even when there is no apparent reason. Couples should accept that. They’ve to know each others choice. Couples who last understand and accept this.
3. You will do things that really hurt your partner, whether you mean to or not! Your partner need to understand this. Because everyone makes mistakes.
4. There will be days where you’ll feel slightly jealous of your partner because of all the people who are trying to flirt with them, and you won’t be able to help yourself from feeling inferior or maybe even a bit unworthy. You’ll feel jealous of it. It will make you go crazy. But you’ve to keep passionate.
5. The sex isn’t always going to be amazing. And that’s fine. Give your partner some time that he/she could know you better. That will be great.