5. Leaning forward
This exercise works on abs just as well as traditional twists.
- Place your hands behind your head, clasp your fingers.
- Slowly lean forward and return back. Don’t help yourself with your arms when you tilt.
- Do 15 reps.
4. Pull your knees toward your chest
This exercise works on the obliques, the rectus abdominis muscle, and even the muscles of the hip.
- The starting position: you sit in a chair as comfy as possible.
- Pull one bent leg to your chest, take your knee with your hands, and stay in this position for 3 seconds.
- Return to the starting position.
- Do 15 reps for each leg.