To get a fit body before summer, we have to make ourselves go to the gym. But sometimes we don’t have enough willpower or time to get up and do that. The solution to this problem is pretty simple. Try to do these exercises while sitting in a chair.
7. Warming up
This exercise helps warming up our muscles because even if our workout lasts for 5 minutes, we have to be prepared.
- Sit at the edge of a chair, put your hands on your knees.
- Smoothly lean back contracting the abdominals and keeping your back straight. Your back can touch the chair’s back, but don’t put your weight on it.
- Slowly return to the starting position.
- Do 10-12 reps.
6. Twists for your obliques
This exercise involves oblique muscles and helps to make them strong.
- The starting position here is the same.
- Bend your arms and place them behind your head.
- Rotate your trunk to the right. Keep your legs and hips straight and still. Hold for 3 seconds and rotate to the left.
- Do 10 reps for each side.